DIY and professionals need to have the appropriate tools to produce the best results. Cordless sawzalls are used effectively in any environment.
A good thing about the recent models is that they are built to last longer. You should get the right tool that matches the value for your money.
Related Article: Best Cordless Circular Saws Of 2022
The article below is a quick review of the best cordless Sawzalls of 2019.
Our Best Cordless Sawzall Reviews and Comparisons
|1. DEWALT DCS387B||Check Price|
|2. Black & Decker BDCR20C||Check Price|
|3. Milwaukee 2620-20||Check Price|
|4. Makita XRJ01Z||Check Price|
|5. WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2-in-1 Cordless Sawzall||Check Price|
1. DEWALT DCS387B
The DeWalt DCS387B is one best cordless Sawzall in the market. It is ideal for professionals and hobbyists.
The item is lightweight, compact, and ergonomically designed. It supports different cutting options.
The machine also provides different speeds and safety features.
Dimensions are 14.75 x 3.5 x 7.5 inches. Weight is 5.4 pounds.
Speed is 2,900SPM. Power voltage is 20V.
The machine is light, compact, and durable. It has an advanced vibration dampening system.
The lightweight machine allows you to cut in limited space without losing accuracy. It is ergonomically built for comfortable handling.
Its charger and battery are sold separately. The user might also experience some noise while operating the machine.
The carrier is not big enough to accommodate extra batteries. The batteries drain faster.
- It is strong and durable
- The machine is lightweight and compact
- It produces minimal vibrations and noise
- The machine is easy to handle and operate
- It is relatively expensive
- Battery and charger are sold separately
2. Black & Decker BDCR20C
The Black and Decker BDCR20C is one of the best cordless sawzall designed for amateurs and professionals. The saw delivers speed and precision in its operation while.
Additional safety features are included to keep the user safe. It is an energy-efficient machine.
The machine weighs 4.5 pounds. Its dimensions are 15 x 3 x 7 inches.
The machine works fast enough to complete your cutting assignment in a few. The battery-powered machine is efficient and cheap to maintain.
The device provides you the best value for your money. It keeps the user safe from harm during the cutting operation.
The machine is delivered together with its battery and charger.
It has a relatively short battery life hence the need for an extra battery. The machine does not have an efficient vibration dampening system.
It is not suitable for heavy-duty cuttings.
- The machine starts and stops easily
- It requires minimal and cheap maintenance
- The blades can be easily changed
- The machine is light and ergonomically designed for easy handling
- The battery life of the machine is relatively short-lived
- The machine is not effective for heavy-duty cutting
3. Milwaukee 2620-20
This lightweight cordless sawzall is effective for professional and DIY operations. The machine is easy to handle and operate.
Its construction is strong and well crafted to deliver beauty and precision. The product’s counterbalance system makes it easy to handle.
The machine weighs 6.4 pounds only. Speed is 3,200SPM.
Changing the blades of the saw is quite simple and less demanding. The machine also delivers the speed and precision required in your work.
The robust device is built to last long. It is better in the sense that it conserves battery power for quite longer. Batteries are charged much faster.
The machine does feature an effective vibration dampening and noise reduction system. It is relatively heavier compared to others.
The machine’s batteries require regular charging. The sawzall requires some expertise from the handler.
- It has an on-board battery fuel gauge display
- The user can easily change the blades at any time
- The machine has a variable speed trigger for different speeds
- The battery-powered machine is cheaper, energy-efficient, and environmentally friendly
- The machine is protected from overheating
- The batteries require regular charging which may be ineffective at times
- The machine does not include a vibration dampening system
4. Makita XRJ01Z
The cordless sabre saw is efficient for different operations. The battery-powered machine is easy to handle at any time and location.
The tool is ideal for saving your time while delivering the best results possible. The machine effectively cuts in different positions.
Speed is 3,000SPM. Weight is 3.9 pounds.
The machine works fast and precisely. The lightweight device is effective for light and heavy-duty cutting.
The machine is compact and durable. The user can easily handle and operate the machine effectively in any space.
Changing the blades is immediate and tool-less.
The battery and charger are purchased separately. The sawzall is relatively slow compared to its competitors.
The user needs an extra set of batteries. The sawzall is relatively lighter and weak.
The machine does not feature a very effective vibration dampening and heat-cooling system.
- The product is easy and comfortable to handle at any time and location
- Changing the blades is simple and requires less expertise
- The machine is portable, durable, and power-efficient
- It features an LED light to allow you to work in the dark
- The Batteries and chargers are bought separately
- The machine is quite light and weaker than its counterparts
5. WORX WX550L 20V AXIS 2-in-1 Cordless Sawzall
The machine is an effective overall conversion tool. It can be easily transformed from a reciprocating saw to a jigsaw in a few seconds.
The lightweight machine is agile and highly adaptable. You can efficiently use it for different cutting purposes.
Dimensions are 9 x 5 x 6.5 inches. Item weight is 4.2 pounds.
The machine is compatible with most standard blade brands. The device is designed to reduce cases of misalignment or slippage.
It has an inbuilt blower that removes debris and dust residues. The lightweight, ergonomic machine is efficient for a wide range of cutting operations.
Battery life is quite short and might limit your operations. The machine requires some expertise to operate efficiently.
While using the machine, observing your cut can be quite tricky. The user needs to acquire extra battery to keep working.
It has no blade back stabilization.
- The machine is lightweight and highly portable
- It is highly compatible with different standard blades
- The energy-efficient machine comes with the battery and charger
- It features an effective inbuilt dust blower
- It is not effective for amateurs and beginners
- Observing your cut might be quite a challenge
The guide above highlights the best cordless sawzalls in the market. Your choice of a cordless sawzall is dependent on your fashion, tastes, preferences, budget, and type of work.
We hope that this guide will point you in the right direction.