Do Electric Nose Hair Trimmers Hurt?
Nose hair peeking out is a regular issue for many middle-aged and older men. While they can be aesthetically unsightly and a little embarrassing, they are a vital part of everyone’s natural immune system. They prevent the entry of pollutants like bacteria, toxins, and dust into your body so that you can breathe easier.
Grooming these wayward nasal strands can be quick and comfortable with the right nose trimmer designed for the purpose.
Nose hair trimmers are one of the safest options for nose hair removal when used properly. Apart from a slight tickling sensation, it is painfree and a hygienic way of grooming.
The features to look for when choosing a nose hair trimmer:
Nose trimmers are available in electric and manual variants. Whichever one you choose, remember to look for the following:
- Your gadget of choice should have an adjustable head. This makes sure it moves along your nasal curves and you have clear vision while you trim. This also minimizes any chances of injuries while making the whole job effortless.
- Having a LED in your trimmer is also an advantage. It makes your area of trimming visible, thereby, reducing any pain from misguided trimming.
- Since the nose hair trimmer is hand-held, the design should be ergonomic. You want it to be easy to move and carry.
- It should also have features like mouth cover to protect the sensitive inner membrane of your nose and prevent any injury to your mouth area.
- An electric trimmer needs batteries or an electricity source to run. These battery run trimmers are fast and can be used with a single hand.
- Using a manual trimmer might save you from any electrical faults but it will be slightly tedious as you require both hands to make it work.
How to use a nose trimmer safely and effectively?
Nose hair trimmers are extremely convenient to use, but their improper use can be painful and risky to your nose’s inner membrane. Therefore, we request you to carefully read through the instruction manual provided with the trimmer. Following the instructions carefully makes it virtually impossible to hurt yourself and even your mucous lining stays protected.
When using an electric model, make sure you charge them fully before use.
- All you have to do now is slightly tilt your head backward and move the trimmer gently around the edge of your nostrils.
- Take care that you do not insert it too deeply and only trim the hair poking out. Having short nasal hair is vital for a secure nasal environment.
After removing your nose hair, make sure you thoroughly clean the tip of the trimmer. Some models are water-proof and you can easily rinse them in the sink once you are done. Cleaning and maintaining your nose trimmers will ensure their long life and proper functionality.
Using a trimmer is arguably the best method for removing pesky nose hair. Every trimmer is specially designed, keeping your safety as a priority. Therefore, for a pain- free grooming experience you should choose the one that you are most comfortable with.